Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that you’re busy. That’s why we want to make finding and moving into your apartment as simple as possible. If you have any other questions or would like more information about any of these commonly asked questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We want to make sure you are comfortable in your apartment search.
Does renting from Broadstone require renters insurance?
Is there a shuttle to take me to UTSA?
- Yes, In order to provide the best possible living experience for our residents we require all our residents to have renters insureance. ePremium has so graciously partnered with us to make it easir than ever for students renters to enorll in a renters insurance policy.
What additional expenses are residents responsible for (utilities)?
- Yes! Broadstone provides a shuttle for their residents. The shuttle runs every 15 minutes to pick up students.
Does Broadstone offer covered parking?
- residents are responsible for for setting up their electric with CPS Energy (210-353-2222). Cable is an option, if residents choose that they are responsiblec for bill. Water is allocated and placed monthly on residents account.
Can I have a pet?
- Yes we do offer covered parking, We even provide unattached garages as an option.
How far is Broadstone from downtown San Antionio?
- We love our pets here at Broadstone Ranch! We do not have any weight restrictions on dogs however, we do restrict aggressive breeds at our community.
- We are approximantely 14 mile away from downtwon which entails a 20 minute drive.